Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Bad sales practices. Acquired service to TENT my house for termites.

Was told tenting will be done within a month. Instead, only sprayed around the house and told me that tenting appointment is not available for 6 months. I told them that I cannot wait this long and to cancel my contract. They told me that I cannot get out of the contract because they sprayed around the house.

Again, I got their services to get my house TENTED. Instead, they only sprayed around the house to keep me "hostage" to the contract. Bad sales practices.

Bad sales practices . Bad sales practices.

Bad sales practices . Bad sales practices. Bad sales practices .

Bad sales practices. Bad sales practices .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix termite pest control at Terminix was management, scheduling and no return calls Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments