Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Rude and unreliable technicians. Technician came out for termite inspection.

Inspection went week, but then went downhill from there. Made commitments and then didn't come through with any of them. When I called again to follow up and questioned him why he wasn't following up as committed he got all rude and just hung up. I called the office to speak with a manager to find out status of the pending job and to share the poor service from the technician.

The young lady said that the manager is busy and she'd take a message. No problem, I understand that he may be in a meeting or on the phone. I left a message, but have yet to receive a call back. I guess they're too busy and don't need the work.

Hours wares in my part dealing with what I thought was a reputable company to rent two homes for termites. Well, they're off my list and I'm working with a competitors of theirs.

I'm only a small property management company and taking my business elsewhere probably doesn't have a big impact on them. Perhaps as more clients experience this poor service and go elsewhere Terminix will eventually feel the business loss.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

I didn't like: Unprofessional technician and service.

Comments