1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Rep didn’t explain anything couldn’t answer questions

Problem was worse within two days called no response , emailed no tesponse, called again finally got second appointment next rep refused to go anywhere in the house besides kitchen. Said the bugs are only in the kitchen Didn’t even look never treated 1st level of home at all.

Free termite inspection never done. I’ve called three times to get our contact cancelled and asked for a refund being told each time someone would call within a day or so. I not gotten one call back.

Horrible customer service horrible technicians problem worse now than before they ever came. Going on 4th week trying to get resolution.

Review about: Terminix Roach Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I discovered after 3 months that the $600 payment given at initial treatment and check cashed on the same day had not been applied to my account. It took multiple phone calls and another 82 days to get my $600 credited to the finance company account forcing me to make 3 payments on an account that should have been paid in full 5 months ago.

The local company who kept the $600 payment had made no attempt to let me know they had kept the money instead of applying it to the finance account.

They are thieves and liars who delayed correcting this by stonewalling including not responding to my calls, emails or letter and not until I confronted them in person, with bank records proving my case, and even then they still delayed my refund for almost another 3 months. CROOKS.