I had a local termite company and I was happy with their service, but they were bought out by Terminex about a year later. At first, Terminex was good and I dealt with the local office in Westminster, MD.

and appointments were made and kept. Then it turned awful when I was no longer allowed to contact the local office, and everything was set-up through a call center. This has been a joke ever since ... they make appointments and do not show up, or suddenly they appear for a scheduled "phantom" appointment.

The latest with this group of scheduling *** happened today, 2/26/18. I scheduled an appointment for today last week and the person scheduling the appointment assured me that someone would be here between 10AM - 12Noon. I requested an appointment closer to 10AM and she made a note of it. So guess what happened?

They were a no show ... surprise, surprise! It gets better ... I called to find out about the appointment and I was told that the appointment was for Sunday, 3/4/18.

Can someone please explain to me where Terminex gets their scheduling employees? Terrible, terrible company!!!

Review about: Terminix Termite Pest Control.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Awful.