1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I signed a one-year contract with Terminix. The contract was hand-written and did not contain any info associated with auto-renew. I DID read the contract!!

Of course, they went ahead and auto-renewed me without any notice. I only found out because a guy came and did pest control after the contract date and I talked to him about it.

When I called terminix to cancel, the woman adamantly denied it was an auto-renew. She said it was a "continuation of service". I asked what the difference was between auto-renew and continuing the service past the one-year contract. She told me I didn't sign a one-year contract, but a contract for services, and it would continue until cancelled. When I questioned her further one this, she said "Have a nice day" and hung up!!

This reviewer shared experience about "auto-renew scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $113. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix membership from Terminix was auto-renew scam and rude customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1198175

So, don't pay it. Dispute the charge if you gave them your credit card info. If you originally paid with a debit card then you now know why using a debit card can be so dangerous.