To whom it may concern. I’ve been using terminix for a long time.

I’ve been a loyal customer and you had no issues with getting my payments. When I started with this company I was getting service at list twice a month and receipts were left in my mailbox and I knew someone came and did service around my house. All this stopped around two years ago. No one showed no service was done.

Last time I called terminix for service, which was on 4/13/17, I got very disappointed and it was very unprofessional on your end. I called on 4/13 for service for Saturday (4/15) I was told that my appointment was set for 4/15. I called on 4/15 to confirm my appointment and I was told that I had no set appointment for 4/15 Saturday. Then I asked to speak with manager.

Was transferred to manager and he told me that he will contact local office to set me up an appointment for Saturday 4/22/17. I received a call from local office on 4/17 and we set up appointment for 4/22 Saturday, and again it was NO show. I work during weekdays and there is no way I can set appointments for service to be done inside the house, I can do only weekends, therefore since then when it all started I received no calls and no service. This is not how you treat your loyal customers.

I’m very disappointed on how I was treated. So I’m requesting to receive my money back for the last two years that I received no service, and only after I am reimbursed to close my account.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments