Went under a 1 year agreement to get rid of ants that was coming into home. The last treatment was 9-1-2016.

Told them to cancel the contract as all the ants should be gone and had not seen any in a year. Called them back on 10-13-16 and told them I had tiny ants. was told there was nothing they could do since I cancelled the contract. She told me that if I had waited to cancel the contract in December then could have sent someone out.

Told her she should have told me that when I cancelled the contract. She apologized but could only tell me that I can spray Windex on them.

Thanks a lot. Nothing like guaranteeing your work???????????

Will definitely not call them again

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments