I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise the wall studs were full of alive termites, after having a report every year that there was no activity, this happened.

Now Terminix doesn't want to give me some refund for this issue and I had to pay out of my pocket for all this destruction.

I have been paying Terminix for all these years thinking that I was doing the right thing because I thought that my house was protected and now they don't even honor the fact that I have been their customer for so many years.

This reviewer shared experience about "house not protected" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about terminix termite pest control at Terminix was bad experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments