After 4 years of using Terminix, my house is full of Termites!
I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise the wall studs were full of alive termites, after having a report every year that there was no activity, this happened.
Now Terminix doesn't want to give me some refund for this issue and I had to pay out of my pocket for all this destruction.
I have been paying Terminix for all these years thinking that I was doing the right thing because I thought that my house was protected and now they don't even honor the fact that I have been their customer for so many years.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done. Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed..."
- "settled down I decided to make me a bowl of ice cream that I had just bought one hour before that i stopped at the store on my way home..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."