Then they gather up into a swarm flying away looking like flying dripping whitish pus making a revolting sound in the air. It feels the swarm termites looking like flying pus flying out my TV forming living pus mass all over my TV set! As I am watching your revolting termites commercial. Please have it pulled!

would be very grateful, Michael DiamondHi, It is one of your commercials. it starts out with termites bunch up on a tree on an open stump. Then they gather up into a swarm flying away looking like flying dripping whitish pus making a revolting sound in the air. It feels the swarm termites looking like flying pus flying out my TV forming living pus mass all over my TV set!

As I am watching your revolting termites commercial.

Please have it pulled! would be very grateful, Michael Diamond

Review about: Terminix Commercial.

Reason of review: Horrible termites commerciai!!!!!.

Preferred solution: Stop the horrible termites commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comments