Rogers, Ohio
Service Scheduling

Terminix will not honor their 30 day money back guarantee. They are total liars about this whole scam. They promised all my spiders would die; they did not. They just sprayed the same stuff you can buy yourself and they sprayed around the doors and windows, just like you can do yourself. Spiders are still there. We fumigated to kill all bugs.

08/10/16 – Tech came out for initial service.

08/29/16 (9:33) – I called to cancel. The rep gave me a hard time and then finally said someone would call me in 24 hours. No one did.

08/30/16 (10:39) – I called again and was told that it hasn’t been 24 hours yet even though it had been 25 hours. Still no call.

They’re trying t o drag it out past the 30 days. I hate these people. Do not start service. That will take all of your money whether you want them to come back or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Spider Pest Control.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Rude phone reps, Call center not getting me through to management.

Comments

I have had the exact same problem - the most awful customer service. There is NO guarantee.

Once you spend the money you're done. I would NEVER recommend Terminix.

I'm currently dealing with a similar issue. They blatantly lied about the life of a chemical for treating termites.

They lied about the infestation too.

Do yourself a huge favor and don't use them. Go online and buy the stuff to treat for pennies compared to their costs